Google Summer of Code 2018 : Live Histogram, Waveform, and Vectorscope
Task Description :
- To read and write raw file into memory
- Use the raw buffer data to calculate essential values of histogram, waveform, and vectorscope
Task which were delivered :
- Understood the architecture of microzed zynq and cmv_hist3, cmv_snap3, and mimig tool which were essential to understand so as to develope deliverable tools.
- Tools load_raw() and dump_raw() to read and write raw data into the memory, which was to be used by other utilities.
- Histogram, vectorscope, and waveform tools were coded which can be used to read raw file from memory, and then calculate frequency of brightness, logarithmic ratio of R/G and B/G and calculating waveform values (by desired formula).
- These tools generated text file with values that can be used to plot the graphs.
- Extend the waveform and histogram tool with better functions to get pixel values directly.
- Try to better the tools so they can be ported to other programs.
- Try to overlay values of each line to get a three dimensional graph of whole raw image.
Link to the Source codes :